Monday, October 29, 2007

Light Of Doom Perform All Along The Watchtower on Episode Two of the Next Great American Band

Light of Doom did a pretty good job on Bob Dylan's All Along The Watchtower, and their original song called Eye of the Storm was okay. On Episode One, I thought these kids were pretty good. But, I remember one thing that Dicko said to them that I now feel might happen to them. He basically said that once the awww... factore wore off, they're wouldn't be much substance left. After seeing them perform on Episode Two, I'm starting to agree with him.

My main concern is this: The lead singer's voice is going to change in a couple of years, and like Hanson before them, once it does, chances are, they'll be done. Maybe they'll prove me wrong, but I think as a band, they won't be together very long. As individuals, they might go farther in the future. Only time will tell...

Lastly, I agree with Dicko. These kids needs to keep their shirts on. It's more distracting than anything else. Enjoy!



80sRockVideos.com - Today's Best Rock Videos - Today's Best Country Music Videos - FunnyVideoOfTheDay.net - One Hit Wonders

No comments: